This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertisers. All opinions and comments are 100% mine, I only promote products I believe in. #WhyPlumFormula #CollectiveBias #Sponsored
My first daughter was such an easy baby, especially when it came to eating. Since then, my 2nd daughter has been a little more challenging. I started off exclusively pumping with hopes I could continue, but if you’ve ever pumped you know it’s somewhat of a pain. Having to constantly clean the equipment, make sure I’m home or in a place where they have a designated mother’s room, plus find the time to stop what I’m doing just to pump caught up with me. Unfortunately, at a month in I had to start supplementing. Some days I just couldn’t make time to pump every 3 hours.
When it came time to finding a formula I did my research. With my first child she had a strong stomach, nothing seemed to bother her. I think she spit up only a handful of times. My second daughter has been another story. Her stomach is definitely more sensitive so being picky was a must. Plus, since I had to start supplementing at 1 month I wanted to make sure she had the best, and part of being the best meant it needed to be organic and Non-GMO. I was so relieved to find those 2 requirements at Albertson’s with Plum Organics® Grow Well® Infant Formula!
There are so many things to be overly cautious when it comes to babies. Finding Plum Organics Formula has been such a relief, and one less thing to worry about. I love knowing that Plum Organics is a company of parents that know first hand just how important it is to have the best so your baby can grow healthy. I guess that’s why they’re the nation’s #1 organic baby food brand!
Still need more reasons to use Plum Organics Formula? Here’s more to love:
- No corn syrup solids added: lactose is the most abundant carbohydrate found in breastmilk.
- Plum Organics® carbohydrate source is from cow’s milk lactose only.
- Some formulas use a combination of lactose and corn-derived sugars like corn syrup solids, glucose syrup solids and/or maltodextrin, but Plum Organics® is just organic lactose. You might ask why this matters? Well all babies need carbohydrates for energy, and lactose is the most abundant carbohydrate found in breast milk.  In fact, carbohydrates make up 40-45% of baby’s energy, and this is especially important for their rapidly growing brains. , .
- Milk from cows not treated with rBST (No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST-treated cows.)
- It’s Organic and Non-GMO!
So if your contemplating supplementing or even switching to formula then give Plum Organics a try!
They’re currently offering $5.00 off to all my readers!
You’ll need to log into your Safeway/Albertson’s account before viewing the coupon. If you don’t have an account it’s super easy to set one up. Once you download and print your coupon you can find the Plum Organics® Grow Well® Infant Formula in the Baby aisle at Albertson’s.
 Vannucci RC, Vannucci SJ. Glucose metabolism in the developing brain. Seminars Perinatology. 2000;24(2):107-115.
 Mepham TB. Physiology of Lactation. Milton Heynes. UK Open University Press; 1987.
 Kalhan SC, Kilic L. Carbohydrate as a nutrient in the infant and child: range of acceptable intake. Eur J Clin Nutr. 1999;53(Suppl 11):S94-S100
Pinterest // Facebook // Etsy // Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin