I recently updated my downstairs bathroom by giving it a Quick and Easy Refresh. You can see all about that here; Quick & Easy Rustic Bathroom Refresh. I wanted to share where all the items were found since I was able to makeover this bathroom for under $200.
Here’s the before picture of my powder room/downstairs bath.
Here’s a complete source list:
(This post includes affiliate links. If you buy something I receive a small commission of your purchase. Thanks for supporting A Shade of Teal! I only share products I truly love!)
- Wood Shelves, Target. Similar option Here.
- Boxwood Topiary, Homegoods. Similar option Here.
- Silver Frame, Aaron Brothers. Similar option Here.
- Grey Candle, Homegoods. Similar option here.
- Galvanized Bucket & Plant, IKEA
- Toliet Basket, Target. Similar option here.
- Tissue Box, really old from Lowe’s. Similar option Here.
- Waste Basket, Target
- White Bath Mat, Target
- Grey Towels, Target
- White Towels, Target
- White Soap Dispenser, Target, Find a similar option Here.
- Mirror, Lowe’s. Find a similar option Here.
So there you have it. If I missed something let me know and I’ll find the source for you! Make sure to check out the full bathroom refresh here; Quick & Easy Rustic Bathroom Refresh.