I also had to touch up our moulding. I hate this moulding so much (AHHHH) and definitely do NOT recommend it. We actually saved all the downstairs moulding when we ripped out the tile floors and then re-installed it with our new laminate floors. We had no problems there, it wasn’t until after we installed it I realized how bad it was. A picture fell off the wall and this was the result. Basically the MDF moulding doesn’t hold up to anything hitting/scratching/bumping into it.
I realized I never shared a picture of the desk I plan to re-do. I bought it at a Goodwill type store; its basically a local church that accepts furniture donations and then sells them to the public and the proceeds go towards the church and the local homeless. Its a win win for everyone especially since this LARGE executive desk was only $60 bucks! Yep only $60 dollars, that’s a steal when you think brand new can be a couple thousand.
I also started thinking of ways to update my canvas wall art. Their starting to look outdated even though it was only a couple of years ago I painted them. Either way I’m hoping to re-use them some way.
Otherwise, this past weekend was kind of a challenge since it was a holiday weekend and we were hosting Easter at our house; so tearing our office apart wasn’t that easy! But nonetheless we went shopping and found a bunch of items for the office.
If you missed Week 1: check it out here.
Again if you haven’t heard about it, its hosted by Calling It Home. The challenge goes on for 6 weeks where I’ll update you each Thursday with the progress I’ve made each week.
Till next week…Enjoy!
Pinterest // Facebook // Etsy // Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin