So the husband and I have finally decided to tackle our master bath. We’ve only lived in our house for 2 years now! Our plan is to update while not spending much money, I’m sure this is everyone’s plan! But, we actually want to sell our house in the near future and get something bigger; so spending tons of money on this project won’t be worth it to us. So with that said were starting!
Here is the first step… figure out what we even want!
I pulled together the style I’m going for.
1. Get rid of the nasty carpet & linoleum in the room
2. Put down new tile
3. Refinish our vanity
4. Add new trim to vanity, pulls/handles
5. Cut the mirrors to smaller size
6. Frame the new mirrors
7. Repaint the walls
8. Paint the trim bronze, this is a TBD since I might keep all trim silver
9. New accessories, towels, etc…
I hope to have complete by the beginning of the year, I better get busy!