This post has been done in collaboration with Cutting Edge Stencils. All opinions and comments are 100% mine, I only promote products I believe in.
I’ve teamed up with some amazing bloggers and Cutting Edge Stencils to create another project with Stencils. This time I made a DIY rustic Holiday sign.
This project was pretty easy, here’s what you’ll need:
-Stain in the color of your choice
-Cutting Edge Stencil
I first selected my stencil from Cutting Edge and picked their Fancy Christmas Trees Craft Stencil. Once I received it in the mail I found some scrap wood that would fit the sign.
Then I started painting each tree. I would paint 1 tree then sprinkle on clear or silver glitter. After I finished 1 tree I moved on to the next so the paint wouldn’t completely dry before I added glitter.
Make sure to stop by everyone else’s blog to check out their Holiday Stencil Craft.
2. Refashionably Late ~ Christmas Pillow
3. Tastefully Frugal ~ Christmas Tree Ornament Shadow Box
4. Pocketful of Posies ~ Reclaimed Holiday Wall Art
5. Domicile 37 ~ Edgy Reindeer Tapestry
6. Casa Watkins ~ Noel Stenciled Planter Basket
7. Creatively Homespun ~ DIY Rusty Reindeer Wall Art
8. Around the Watts House ~ Holiday Tote Bag
9. Penny Love Projects ~ Window Wall Rack
10. Flourish and Knot ~ Stenciled Table Runner
11. Old House To New Home ~ DIY Chalkboard Merry and Bright Sign
12. Up To Date Interiors ~ Noel Basket
13. Our House Now A Home ~ Rustic Reindeer Canvas Wall Art
14. The House Down The Lane ~ Reindeer Wall Art with Lights
15. Green with Decor ~ Christmas Craft with Stencil and Frame
16. Pretty Practical Home ~ DIY Hot Cocoa Tray
17. A Shade of Teal ~ DIY Christmas Tree Glitter Sign
18. Uncookie Cutter ~ Hanging Ornament Boards
19. One Mile Home Style ~ DIY Stenciled Scrap Wood Holiday Art
Also, if you would like to enter for a chance to also win a Cutting Edge Stencil, you can here.
Pinterest // Facebook // Etsy // Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin