With our new house being almost double the size of our last, purchasing new furniture is a must. Our new kitchen has a counter height bar with lots of room for stools. At our last house we had a tall bar and the stools we were using for that are too tall for the new home. So, I started looking for some ideas. Here are the links for above:
This was the original inspiration I was going for.
I really like the metal with wood look, so in the end we went with this bar stool from Target. It was reasonably priced, especially since we wanted to get 4. Enjoy!
1. Ikat Table Lamp, Ballard Designs
2. Blue Diamond Duvet, Urban Outfitters
3. Desk Set, Urban Outfitters
4. Basket Weave Art, Ballard Designs
5. Linen Bench, One Kings Lane
6. Whale Bookend, Urban Outfitters
7. Durham Bunching Table, Ballard Designs