Summer might be ending for some, but here in southern California summer doesn’t feel like it’s over till September. And summer isn’t complete without a vacation!
This year we had so much going on we decided to take a small vacation on a mini cruise to Catalina Island & Ensenada. With that said, I’m sharing “What’s in My Bag? Summer Vacation!”
Vacation time can be so much fun, but it can also be stressful when it comes to packing. I always try to pack early and leave my carry on bag last. But one thing I never forget is water, more specifically FIJI Water!
We pre-order our water through their website (HERE) and then have it delivered to our home.
The FIJI Water Home Delivery is perfect for all you on-the-go people like me. The convenience of having water delivered to your doorstep with free delivery is pretty amazing! Plus, it’s so fast.
Their home delivery is available in the continental U.S. so make sure to go check it out here.
So, What’s in My Bag this Summer Vacation? Just the essentials; these items are a must for travel time.
- Notepad and pen. You never know when you’ll want to write something down.
- Lip Balm. This is a must for me, I’m constantly reapplying.
- Cell Phone. What would you do without it right!
- FIJI Water. I love traveling with the 500L size. It’s perfect for being on-the-go and the bottle size is just the right size for my bag.
- Antibacterial Wipes. I use these wipes constantly, plus they’re great with little kids.
- Sunblock. I always have a mini sunblock in case I find myself outside in the sun.
- Sandals. Having your favorite sandals makes travel that much better, especially if their comfortable.
So, whatever you decide to pack in your bag for your next vacation make sure it includes FIJI Water. It is important to stay hydrated throughout the day, and the convenience of the 500L bottle is great.
Make sure you check out their Home delivery service here.
Pinterest // Facebook // Etsy // Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin