This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions and comments are 100% mine, I only promote products I believe in. #doingthe99 #99yourhalloween #CollectiveBias
Can you believe Halloween is right around the corner? I’m so excited, since this is one of my favorite seasons of the year. With Fall surrounding us, the weather is getting colder and it’s time to break out the pumpkins. It’s also my Birthday in October, so that might be why I love this time of year!
Every year, we decorate our home more and more with Fall and Halloween decor. This year has been no exception so far, and I’m sharing how I decorated my front door & porch on a budget with all finds under $1. Yep, that’s right only 99¢ per item, all from 99 Cents Only!
I went with a Spooky theme, filled with skeletons, gravestones, spiders, and more. The 99 Cents Only store has an amazing selection of Halloween decor that makes sticking to your budget so easy. You should be able to find all these items in their seasonal aisle. The 99 is truly a one stop shop for all of your Halloween shopping needs.
As you can see I filled my shopping cart to the brim!
So, want to learn how to decorate with a Spooky style on a budget? Here’s how to do the 99:
Spooky Halloween Front Door
- Pick a theme. As I mentioned before I went with a Spooky theme, and picking a theme makes shopping and decorating much easier.
- You can also pick a color theme if you prefer. I tried to stick with black, grey, and gold decor.
- Go stop by your local 99 Cents Only store and grab your decor. I set a budget of $50 and stayed way under it. There’s no way I could have stayed under budget if I shopped anywhere else. Plus, 99 Cents Only Stores have all of your favorite name brands at a price that can’t be beat.
- Unpack your items. I’ll unpack and remove all packaging/labeling then lay everything out on the floor.
- Start decorating! The best part, have fun and play around till it’s how you like it.
I absolutely love these glitter skulls. They were by far my favorite find from the 99 Cents Only store. They also had a great selection of gravestones with several options to pick from.
There is always something new and exciting at the 99. You never know what you’ll find when you “do the 99” (shop at 99 Cents Only Stores)!
So how do you do the 99? Have you started decorating for Halloween yet?
Make sure you stop by the 99 Cents Only store this year, and you’ll be sure to decorate in style while staying within budget!
Enjoy and Happy Halloween!