This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions and comments are 100% mine, I only promote products I believe in. #HappyThanksGathering #CollectiveBias
Thanksgiving is coming up and I’ve started getting my home ready for guests. Almost all of my family is local so we swap hosting holidays each year. This year I’ll be hosting Thanksgiving which I’m so excited about. I decided to decorate in a Rustic theme and I’ll be showing you how to create a Rustic Thanksgiving Centerpiece. Plus, I’ll be making Creme Cheese Bruschetta; its quick & easy to make and your guests will love it!
When it comes to getting the home ready for the holidays I love the decorating and cooking aspect. However, when it comes to cleaning I tend to put that off till the last minute! So, using products that make cleaning a snap is really important to me. So, before I start my table centerpiece I get to cleaning! The last think you want is a dirty home when you’re having guests over.
I love using both of these products in my home, especially Windex®. Cleaning windows and mirrors can be challenging but Windex® takes so much work out of it with it’s streak free shine.
Once I was done cleaning I started getting the table ready. I used natural burlap for the tablecloth. I then got my dishware out and set the table for 4 so I could get an idea of how much space I had to work with
I then placed my 2 clean tall glass vases on the table along with some wood slices. We recently cut down 2 trees in our backyard that were becoming overgrown and their roots were starting to wreck havoc on the rest of our yard. Of course I made sure to save a bunch of the tree cuttings for projects! Just keep in mind you’ll need to treat the wood before using them around the home.
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- baguette, slice 1/2-inch thick
- Chop tomato, onion, and basil and combine in a bowl. Add garlic, about 2 tsp olive oil, 2 tsp Balsamic, and salt and pepper to taste in medium bowl. Stir ingredients and set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl; set aside
- Turn oven to broil.
- Slice baguette into 1/2” thick slices and arrange on a baking sheet. Warm bread till its slightly toasted.
- Lightly spread creme cheese mixture on bread and top with tomato mixture and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
I hope your all celebrating #HappyThanksGathering this year! If you are don’t forget to grab your coupon for $5 off holiday photos with purchase. You can also save on Windex® Products & Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom Cleaning Products.
Make sure to follow Windex® & Scrubbing Bubbles® for even more offers:
Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Are you also putting off cleaning like me? I love to hear your favorite Thanksgiving recipe or even a cleaning tip! If your like me and need more tips then check out SC Johnson’s website.