Its week 3 of the “One Room Challenge” and probably the most difficult week for me. I had some unexpected personal matters that put a damper on my desire to work. So, the only thing I was able to accomplish was painting the walls.
I started off prepping the walls by sanding everywhere that needed Spackle.
I hope this coming weekend I’ll be able to get done. I still have so much left on my list.
Here’s my latest list for the room:
Add a faux Ship-lap wall in white to all walls. I only plan to make it 1/2 the wall. Paint the rest of the room grey.
- Possibly paint a accent wall with a fun pattern.
- New window treatments
- Paint the crib grey
- Refinish a IKEA Malm dresser
- Build some small shelf’s to store books
- Find a new chair & pillows
- Replace the door hardware
- Replace the closet doors
- Add wood details to a old IKEA Expedit bookshelf
- Build some new wall shelf’s
- New wall art
- Build a changing table
- New lighting
- New rug
- Finally add all the finishing touches
Join me next week for more progress on my Rustic Glam Nursery.
Thank you to my amazing sponsors for my Rustic Glam Nursery.