Another update to my daughter’s Nursery. We inherited this dresser from my grandparents. I had a hard time deciding what to do with it since it was in such great shape. You can see from these before pictures how nice the finish was. I either wanted to paint it or stain it darker.
I made my own chalk paint with a light grey color from Valspar, then added a white paint for details & distressing.
I found some cute shelf liner and used it to line the drawers.
The final thing I had to do was to add hardware. I wanted to add newer hardware in a silver finish. I purchased these from Target, the only problem was that the bottom 2 drawers had different spacing then the top drawer; and I really didn’t want to deal with drilling new holes and patching old ones.
Pinterest // Facebook // Etsy // Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin