Week 3 of the One Room Challenge has already come and gone, and I’m definitely feeling behind! I was hoping to have a lot done, but this past week has been incredibly busy.
Last week I shared my inspiration and so far this week I have cleared out the room. I removed all the past decor, most of the furniture, and the wall art. Here’s what it looks like today.
The bed still needs to be moved out, but other than that I have a blank slate to start with. For me, having a space empty like this gets my creativity going, so I’m super eager to get things going.
Otherwise, I’m planning on purchasing this bunk bed from IKEA tomorrow, and will finally get it setup in the room.
I don’t get to cross much off my list yet, but here’s what I have left:
- New bunk bed frame- Setting up tomorrow
- New mattresses- We have them and are ready to set them up!
- New matching bedding
- Change curtains
- Change layout of the room- This will be determined as soon as I have the bunk beds in place.
- Install new closet doors
- Install a new ceiling fan or lighting
- Makeover art easel & make a play corner
- Possibly add a new table & chairs, if I have enough space!
- Add Decor and Accessorize
Again, a huge thank you to all my sponsors, without them this makeover would not be possible!
Finally, if you haven’t heard about the One Room Challenge its hosted by Calling It Home and the challenge goes on for 6 weeks where I’ll update you each week with the progress I’ve made. Make sure to check out the other linking participants HERE.
Continue to join me every week to see the progress of my room makeover’s, and thanks so much for stopping by!
Follow My Progress:
Check out all the progress here for both rooms:
If you want to check out my past One Room Challenge’s you can find them here: