This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., Abreva, Emergen-C, Lipton, Robitussin and Theraflu. All opinions are mine alone. #SickDayTips #CollectiveBias
Cough, cold and flu season are here and this year I’m getting ahead of it by stocking up on supplies. It never fails for one person to catch something and then pass it to another, especially among kids. Last year my oldest daughter started us all off with a cold turned flu that she brought home from school. By the time we all had it she ended up getting it again. So, this year I desperately don’t want to relive that since as you may know little one’s and the flu don’t mix too well!
Since I was stocking up on all my favorite cough, cold and flu remedies I thought it would be a perfect gift basket idea for family and friends. Of course I love gift baskets! I’ve created several in the past which you can see more here, so throwing together the Ultimate Get Well Gift Basket is perfect for this time of year.
Here’s how to make the Ultimate Get Well Gift Basket!
First you’ll need to gather the supplies. To get started you’ll want to go shopping. I shopped at Ralphs, part of the Kroger Family of Stores since they had everything I could possibly need to get through the season!
- Lipton Soothe Your Tummy Tea. It’s an herbal infusion for those times your tummy feels less than its best.* Carefully selected botanicals like ginger and peppermint are blended with natural essential oils that make every cup delicious and makes wellbeing a part of your everyday routine!
- Robitussin® Maximum Strength Honey Cough & Chest Congestion DM. With Robitussin® you can fight your cough and help kick your symptoms to the curb. The liquid-strength of Robitussin® soothes on contact and provides cough relief for hours. Plus, Robitussin Honey is new! It has the real honey you want, the powerful cough relief you need. Gluten Free. No Artificial Colors. True Source Certified Honey.
- Theraflu Power Pods Nighttime Severe Cold. Don’t let the cold or flu get in your way. Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold fits right in your routine. With Theraflu Power Pods Nighttime Severe Cold you get powerful relief without a prescription. They’re also compatible with most single-serve coffee makers, these fast-relieving pods work on even your most severe symptoms. Press. Sip. Relief. It’s also available in Theraflu Power Pods Nightime Severe Cold.
- Abreva® Pump Cold Sore and Fever Blister Treatment. Abreva® is easy to apply and proven to heal cold sores & shorten the duration of pain, itching, burning, tingling. It is not for temporary symptom relief, but healing. It delivers the best results when used at the first sign of a cold sore.
Always remember, Theraflu Power Pods Nighttime Severe Cold and Robitussin® Maximum Strength Honey Cough & Chest Congestion DM should not be used at the same time.
- Cozy blanket
- New movie
- Coffee mug or Tea cup
- Gift Basket, tote, or bin
- Tissue paper or paper filling if needed
After you gather everything simply arrange everything in a basket. You might need or want to use tissue paper for extra filling. Then I always like to tie a ribbon to finish it off.
Who wouldn’t love a “Get Well” gift basket? I know my family and friends will appreciate this gift basket so much, especially since it has everything you need to get ahead of cough, cold and flu season.
You can find and purchase all the essentials including Abreva® Pump Cold Sore and Fever Blister Treatment, Lipton Soothe Your Tummy Tea, Robitussin® Maximum Strength Honey Cough & Chest Congestion DM, and Theraflu Power Pods Nighttime Severe Cold at any Kroger or Ralphs store located in the medicine/pharmacy section along with the Tea aisle.
Whether you’re making a gift basket for someone or just getting prepared, it’s the perfect time to stock up for this years cough, cold and flu season.
What else would you add to a Get Well Gift Basket?
Theraflu-(c) 2019 the GSK group of companies or its licensor. Theraflu is for use in adults 12 years and older.
Use all products only as directed. Read label and follow directions. Abreva, Emergen-C, Robitussin – Use only as directed. Read label and follow directions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease.