This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser Gerber® Pure®. All opinions are mine alone. #GerberPureWater #CollectiveBias
Whether you’re an experienced, new, or expecting mom then you’ll probably want to find a perfect Custom Birth Announcement. I know I searched all over the place for both my daughters, and honestly never found anything I really liked. So, I made them!
I would consider myself an experienced mom, only because I have 2 little ones. But with every child you learn something new. With my youngest, I learned that I prefer using Gerber® Pure® Water when mixing baby cereal or infant formula.
We’re past using infant formula, but we still regularly use baby cereal for breakfast. Since Gerber® Pure® Water is Specially Purified for Babies, it’s my go-to choice.
I honestly think breakfast is her favorite meal! She loves baby cereal, and I love that it’s mixed with Gerber® Pure® which is water, pure and simple. Plus, our pantry is always fully stocked with Gerber® products!
So, want to learn how to make your own Custom Birth Announcement Keepsake? Here’s how:
Custom Birth Announcement Keepsake
- Shadowbox Frames, mine are 8″ x 8″
- Art, I made mine myself which includes basic information like birth date, weight, length, & location where they were born.
- Map of birthplace. You can cut from a map, or in my case I printed out a map.
- Foam Tape or Cardboard
Let’s Make It!
- Step 1: Cut out your art to fit the size of your frame. Then add the art to your frame. I left the glass in when adding my art.
- Step 2: Cut out the birth location on the map. I cut mine out in a heart shape.
- Step 3: Add foam tape to give it some depth. If you don’t have foam tape, you can also cut a small piece of cardboard and use that as your spacer.
- Step 4: Apply the heart map to the art.
Now you have a perfect custom birth announcement keepsake!
I created 2, one for each daughter. For now I have them displayed on shelves in their room.
So, instead of searching high and low for the perfect birth announcement keepsake, just make your own! It makes it so much easier to match your decor, plus they also make for great baby shower gifts.
Plus, next time you’re in Walmart, make sure to pick up a gallon of Gerber® Pure® Water. You can find it in the water aisle located on the top shelves.
What’s your favorite Keepsake for your baby? Did you have a hard time like me finding the perfect baby announcement?