There’s nothing worse than spending so much time refinishing an outdoor space and then having a dying lawn. Whats even worse, is spending all your time trying to maintain your lawn. I’ve been working really hard on updating my front porch; first I repainted my front door, built 2 new planter boxes, and now it’s time to take care of my lawn.
That’s why I recently started using TruGreen! I wanted more time to myself and family and less time doing yard maintenance.
You might be wondering what TruGreen is? Well they’re a Professional Lawn Care Service that maintains your lawn with solutions tailored to meet your specific lawn/climate needs. That means more time to enjoy life with your family and friends. Plus, in my case more time to work on other projects!
Here’s a little of what to expect with TruGreen’s services:
- Your TruGreen specialist will perform a Healthy Lawn Analysis®
- They’ll visit your property every 4-6 weeks
- Your specialist will leave a service summary with you or at your front door
- Brown or bare spots are a sign that weeds are dying out, leaving your grass more space to grow
- Your specialist will offer tips and suggestions for care between visits
- They’ll come out as often as needed between scheduled visits to ensure your satisfaction
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.