This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Banana Boat®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Summer fun is just around the corner and it will be here before we know it. Since I live in Southern California, summer seems to start pretty early! This year I hope to really enjoy the warm weather and our pool by getting things ready early and creating a pool station.
Having a pool station is great when you spend so much time outside by the pool. It’s a great place to store the items you frequently use, especially sunscreen.
Here’s how to make a pool station:
Make a Summer Time Pool Station!
- Rolling Cart
- Towels, lots and lots of towels! It’s never fun to jump in the pool and then forget your towel inside!
- Sunscreen; when it comes to my kids, I love and use Banana Boat® Kids Sport Sunscreen Lotion Spray with PowerStay™ Technology or Banana Boat Kids Sport Sunscreen Lotion with PowerStay™ Technology. I find the spray is incredibly easy to use on the body, and the lotion is great for the face when it comes to my kids.
- Water or other drinks
Since we practically live outside during the summer months, we go through a lot of sunscreen. I always have a stockpile on hand since it’s a must-have for our outside summer activities. The best part of creating a pool station is having a place to store it for easy access when your kids are in a hurry to jump in the pool. It’s also great to have when you plan on having guests. I love having a designated area for sunscreen since that always seems to be the number one request with my guests.
Wondering why I choose Banana Boat® Kids Sport Sunscreen for my kids? Here are some reasons why:
- Provides safe and effective broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Tear-free and sting-free formula that’s mild and gentle enough for kids’ sensitive skin
- Light-weight, quick absorbing formula that won’t run into eyes
- Water-resistant formula (up to 80 minutes)
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation to protect against the sun’s harmful rays
- Stays on in seven conditions – sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100 degree heat. (7 conditions does not apply to tanning or oil products, SPF 100 lotions, lip balms, Kids FREE and Zinc Faces.)
I think their tear-free and sting-free formula is a major selling point for me, but the ease & convenience of just spraying little ones with sunscreen is a must. If you have little ones then you know how excited they can get to go swimming, being able to quickly spray them makes their wait time to jump in the pool that much quicker. Plus, less hassle for me to ask them to stand still!
Ready to get summer started? Then start early and make your own pool station. Plus, make sure you stop by Walmart and grab Banana Boat® Kids Sport Sunscreen. Click here to get a $1 off Ibotta rebate offer. It’s for $1 off any Banana Boat® product (some exclusions apply) from 4/4/18 – 5/30/18.
Want more summer fun ideas? Then go check out this Banana Boat® Summer Fun Pinterest board >>> HERE.
Also, stop by your local Walmart and try Banana Boat’s new line, Banana Boat® Simply Protect TM which contains 25% fewer ingredients in a lightweight formula!