This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertisers. All opinions are mine alone. #MyHolidayEscape #CollectiveBias
Trying to find “Me Time” is not an easy task. With work, my kids, being pregnant, and just life in general, finding the time to sit back and relax is challenging. That’s why this holiday season I’m making an extra effort to enjoy me time with Sunset® magazine!
When I quit my design job about a year ago, I thought I was entering into a new phase of my life that would be more calm and relaxed. I was wrong, completely wrong! My plan was to be a stay at home mom with 2 little ones and also work a little on this website. Well it’s funny how off I was, my days have never been busier, plus I think I work more now than I did at a 40 hour per week job.
So needless to say I need “Me Time” all the time!
So want to know how I’m finally finding the time? Here are some tips.
How to Enjoy Me Time:
- If you have little ones hopefully a spouse can watch them. If not, try to get a sitter for an hour.
- Find a quiet place to sit and relax, for me that’s my living room.
- Remove all other distractions, for example a TV.
- Grab your favorite magazine, mine is Sunset® since it has a great mix of home and life topics. You can find it at your local Albertsons.
- Make sure you’re comfortable; if this means wearing a warm blanket, sipping on coffee, or burning your favorite candle, being comfortable is a must!
- Sit back and enjoy! It’s amazing what 60 minutes of alone time can do to refresh you.
This holiday season I’m trying really hard to enjoy “Me time” at least once a week. I have to say, without my husband it would be challenging to even get that, but every month I love getting my Sunset® in the mail, it’s like a special gift for myself.
So this holiday season, get away from the hustle and bustle by relaxing and reading the latest edition of Sunset®.
You can find Sunset® Magazine at your local Albertsons in the magazine aisle or at the checkout stand.
So how do you plan on finding me time this holiday season?