This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions and comments are 100% mine, I only promote products I believe in. #SpooktacularSnacks #CollectiveBias
Only a week & a half left till Halloween, are you ready? To help get you in the spirit I’m sharing how to make a Monster Castle out of cereal boxes. I’ll also share a yummy sweet treat with the cereal.
To make the Castle you’ll need to purchase the following:
- Count Chocula®
- Boo Berry®
- Franken Berry®
All are exclusive to Target and you can find them in the seasonal/Halloween isle in your store.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: 12
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) Marshmallows
- 6 cups Count Chocula®, Boo Berry®, or Franken Berry®
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add cereal & stir until well coated.
3. Add mixture into a pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into your favorite characters.
Have you tried making the Monster castle? Make sure to check out Betty Crocker for more recipe inspiration!
Pinterest // Facebook // Etsy // Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin