I painted the entire dresser with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in “Pure White”. I used about 2 coats and lightly sanded in-between coats. Once all dry I decided to add some light distress to the edges. I normally prefer a cleaner look but I do like how it turned out.
The original hardware had to be replaced since it was missing some parts. I tried really hard to find something similar in stores but had no luck. I really did like them but now I have some for my next project. So I found some clearance knobs from Target. They were already in bronze so I didn‘t have to paint them!
Pinterest // Facebook // Etsy // Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin